Tuesday, June 11, 2019

our trip to Siegen, Germany

In the nineteen years that I exist I visited a few countries - Belgium, France, Spain and a few days ago I also went to Germany. I had never been there before so it was a whole new experience to me although we only stayed there in our hotel for one day. I noticed that I saw literally no person riding a bike there, which is very strange to us Dutch people - as Dutch cities are crowded with cyclists.
For the ones who might wonder... My sister and I went there for a concert, not for a holiday. So enjoying the surroundings behind my car window was really a bonus to me. And the other bonus was coincidentally running into my favorite singer Alex Pappas from the band before the show... by the shopping center in Siegen. And talking to him for ten minutes.

We actually didn't go into the woods and over the hills because sadly there was no time left for that. But in our 4 hour drive to Siegen I actually got a few chances to take some pictures of the surroundings which I would love to share.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I was still very young when I visited France and Spain. Still a small child. recently I told a friend of mine that I am really dreaming of going to the France countryside someday, and this particular dream seems to come true very soon in July or August. Hopefully I will be able to take some lovely pictures there as well.

Now I will show the moments I captures on our way to Siegen. It's so special to see the landscapes change as you are driving through different countries!








have a lovely day,

Sasja

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment or ask anything ♥