Friday, June 21, 2019

photo session behind the house

A little documentary about a small one hour photo session with my youngest brother. I'm reading so much information about camera settings online and photographing in certain circumstances, so I can earn as much knowledge as I can. And ofcourse practice it everyday since I received my new camera.
I was planning on going to the forest today with my sister but she couldnt'go with me due to a headache so I asked my brother if he was okay with me taking pictures of him, I am glad he was.
Today I practiced getting the right focus on the eyes in portraits, and he also took some pictures of me after me showing him how to use the manual focusing ring and the right composition.

We went to one of my favorite spots to take pictures, behind a very old barn. I don't believe anyone ever really comes there, I hope it's not someone's backyard but I'm pretty sure it's not ha...
At the moment there are many little pink flowers growing there and still white blossoms on the trees, which I really enjoy looking at and photographing ofcourse. This place is only a few hundred meters behind my house so it's only a few minute walk to reach.
I respect my brothers privacy, which is why I am not posting pictures of his face here. I hope you will enjoy the others anyway.






We took more pictures during the photo session but I will post those on my instagram soon.

have a lovely day,
Sasja

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy you moved your blog to blogger! Because I wanted to make comments on your other blog, but it did not work! I love that we "meet" here now also and wish you all the best for your upcoming photography and other adventures! I really enjoy your new pictures! Amazing quality and am looking forward to all that will come in the future! Much love!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. claudia, thank you so much for your loveliest comments and support on all my posts! i appreciate it so much. i'm very happy that we can also follow each other here on blogger now :), and i will try to collect some little things to send you over the mail soon. hugs from here!

      Delete

feel free to comment or ask anything ♥