Thursday, June 27, 2019

plans for this summer


  • sending out some snail mail packages to Claudia from Austria and Lotte from Belgium
  • hopefully pass my driving test in a few weeks.. I can't wait to drive all by myself even though I took a 4 month break from my lessons this year
  • going to France 
  • maybe design a new clothing piece for Fonty design team - any suggestions?
  • run at least 3 times a week, 5-6 km each time. i have been doing this for a while this spring, but sadly i have a knee injury now so i can't run as fast as i like to at the moment
  • take a lot of photo's for this blog and instagram 
  • doing a photoshoot for something i can't say too much about just yet
  • photographing the stars - again yes
  • collect more flowers to pick
  • find a wicker basket in a second hand shop! i've been looking for one for a while already but haven't found a good one so far.
This week I will visit the thriftshop again to look for a basket and also a bag for my camera. I will also visit the library, edit some photo's and prepare the lesson for saturday's childrens church service. And last but not least, taking driving lessons. 

my sister walking on the trees in the forest yesterday 

I'm sure there's much more to happen this summer since I dont really live a strict planned life, which is fine to me. I'm not very good at keeping a strict schedule in life, I just see what comes and goes day by day - life is full of surprises.
What are you special plans for this summer?

Sasja

3 comments:

  1. I am also not good in strict schedules in life, but I love to keep lists, just to stay inspired and don't forget the possibilities! Your list is lovely and I hope you can add even more little nice things to it during summer. Your new camera is really awesome in quality! Love the picture! I know how it is when you have full motivation for doing some sort of sport and your body hinders you, I had it last year when I used a hometrainer every day and it was so nice but ended up with knee issues that I had to stop again. Usually it is my motivation that is lacking after some time, but this time it was my body which sucks, but at the moment I am swimming a lot and this usually never makes issues with my knees or so. Hopefully your knee is healing soon again and good luck with driving lessons! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i also love making little lists! thank you so much for your never ending support and comments, they make me really happy.
      i am glad you found an altervative for the hometrainer! swimming is so lovely and maybe even more fun than cycling hihi. i also love to swim..., although i usually just float on my back when i'm in the water.
      have the loveliest evening! hugs from here

      Delete
  2. Floating in the water is sooooo nice! I also love it! We have a lot in common! <3

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment or ask anything ♥