Sunday, June 30, 2019

photo session in the forest

Last week I asked my sister if she woud like to visit the forest with me, so I could take pictures there. It was a very warm day but we thought the temperatures wouldn't be that warm in the woods because of the shadows... which was actually not true - it was warm everywhere.
Before I start a photo dsession I always look for a little inspiration first. I have my own style in photography and creativity but I always love to find new ideas.
For some of the pictures I used inspiration from Lieke Romeijn, one of my favorite photographers.
I also like to create an inspirational moodboard on my tumblr which you can see here.

It was on a wednesday afternoon, so despite some parents with their children there were not many people there. Which was good I think - I love quiet places.
In between the two parts of the forest there is a heather field so we also went to the heath.
We also found a very fork-shaped tree, which I climbed with some help of Sanne. She took a photo of that but..., that one is for my private life photo collection hihi...

I'd like to share some of the pictures we took there, I will not post all of them because I like to save some of them for my instagram posts/stories...
My sister took the pictures with me on it, I took the pictures of her. Which is obvious, I think.
But hopefully you'll like them.

there were so many pinecones!













a good day to you all,
Sasja

1 comment:

  1. Lieke is also one of my favorite photographer! I love her warm colors and style! You have beautiful forests! Thank you for letting me come with you via your photo work! I love them all! Could not decide which I like the best! I was in the forest too lately to make some self-portraits, it was also super hot and the heat made the insects crazy! I am curious if the pictures will come out nicely, but we will see ;) Much love!!!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment or ask anything ♥