Tuesday, July 9, 2019

why i cut off my hair short

Yes, it happened, finally. 
Most of my hair was chopped of today.

Some of you may wonder why I did this, why I didn't keep my long hair. It's not because my hair was damaged or dead, it was very healthy, but I just wanted something new and different. 
In my entire life no one really told my to cut my hair off but to grow it long, extremely long, until it would reach my waist. Well I can tell you: that is completely impossible with my hair. My hair is very dry, fluffy and also very fuzzy. It hurts to brush it when it's getting longer and it really annoyed me when the temperatures were warm because of the curls around my head. 
I also didn't feel confident while wearing my hair loose, I wasn't feeling comfortable at those moments. that's also why I was wearing a bun on top of my head almost ninty percent of the time!

I actually didn't tell anyone really (except a few), that I was getting a haircut because I didn't want to feel discouraged if someone would say I shouldn't do it. It already happened now so... ;) Not much there can be changed anymore.

It was scary to make this decision  but mostly very exciting too! I already told a few people around the age of 16 that I would want a haircut like this, but I never felt confident enough to do so.
Now I'm not in school anymore I decided to just give it a try! And it'll grow back eventually.
So that's why it's a short pixie cut now, I can definitely recommend getting your hair cut short if you want to do it, it's really not that big of a deal and it can look very artistic and pretty!





Have a lovely day all,
Sasja


4 comments:

feel free to comment or ask anything ♥