Sunday, August 25, 2019

photoblog golden hours

The summer weather has been very changing the past few weeks, at the moment it is very warm here again and the last summer evenings of this year are sunny and golden.
In a very short amount of time I did a couple of photoshoots and I really would love to share my favorite ones with you. 
Some of the pictures absolutely make me feel as if these moments are too beautiful to be true!
This week I also went through the forest to reach the blooming heather which is only growing in this month and the next, but that will be for another blog.
Here now the photo's I took during the few lovely golden sunsets this week.
During one of the shoots there were so many mosquitoes unfotunately! So we had to leave the fields a little bit soon (I still have so many bites though still.. But oh well, everything for a good picture right?)

Ps. You can now book photo sessions now via my new website! + view my portfolio there. 













Have a lovely week!
Sasja

1 comment:

  1. You really improved so much in your photography the last months, it's a joy to observe! I also love the golden hours of the days, the light in your photos is fantastic! Congratulations also to work out your website and I wish you best of luck for all your upcoming projects! And of course I am looking forward to read about them all! Also I am in so much love with your heather pictures you have shown in your insta! I would love so much to see such field in real life! I have seen some heather in the forests of Upper Austria last week, but never so many plants like in your pictures! It's so magical! Have a nice start into the weekend, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment or ask anything ♥