Sunday, August 11, 2019

new announcements!

The reason why I haven't had time to write blogs for a while is because I have been quite busy with some new things the past few weeks!
First of all, a week ago I did my first maternity shoot ever, with Rosanne and her husband Joan. They are expecting twins and I captured the last phase of Rosanne's pregnancy.
This blog won't be about the maternity photoshoot - I will write an individual blog about that photoshoot very soon and I will share all my favorite photo's with you.

The day after the maternity shoot I had to set my alarm for 5.15 in the morning since I was going to travel all the way to Apeldoorn by train, around 7.15 I was on my first train.
I had my first photoshoot for a magazine coming out very soon! It is a magazine where knitted and crocheted clothes will be showed off, there will be crochet & knit patterns inside of the magazine.
The magazine is from the shop Hobbygigant in Apeldoorn.
I won't be showing pictures of the photoshoot until the release of the magazine, but that won't take so long anymore.

Thirdly..
Some of you may know, some of you even shared it! (thank you), but I made another instagram account where I will share the kind of pictures I take for photoshoots and where you can send me a message to book a photoshoot. A maternity, family, friend, loveshoot... etc.
The instagram URL is instagram.com/schilderachtigmooi feel free to follow or send me a message!
I am still working on my portfolio and soon I will be publishing my website.

my lovely sister during sunset yesterday!

Have a lovely day,
Sasja

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great news! I'm keen to see the pictures for the magazine. Two things you love are combined: Crochet work and photography. Keep on doing what you love and fortune will follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you for doing those shootings!!! It's so exciting and I can't wait to see those pictures in the magazine! I hope you get a copy of it, so that you can show us! Also curious to read about your future shootings and experiences you make! Much love!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment or ask anything ♥