Wednesday, July 31, 2019

photoblog countryside picnic

Jolien, a friend of mine, who I met in highschool, is one of the happiest people I have ever met in my entire life. I love taking pictures of her because she's always very open and comfortable when I'm shooting pictures  and that is perfect for a photographer.

We had a lovely picnic under the shadow of a big tree, on one of the typical dikes you can find on the Dutch countryside. 
sadly I found out I got a really bad sunburn, I didn't recognize the sun shining so much because the wind was blowing very hard which made it seem very cool outside. 

I was glad I could take some pictures of her under the shadow of the tree and Jolien also took a few pictures with me on it.
I hope you will enjoy them.















Have a lovely day,
Sasja

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful photo series you made with your friend Jolien! People full of sunshine in their heart are truly a gift! Your hair is really growing so fast! But that's practical, you know now that your short hair fits you so well, so you are free to experiment and can let it cut again any time! Windy weather can be really tricky with the sun! Take care and until soon!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment or ask anything ♥